ELLA provides rewarding volunteer opportunities!
ELLA’S 20TH ANNIVERSARY
2021 is ELLA’s 20th Anniversary and we will be celebrating. The specifics need to be worked out but we will celebrate 20 years of learning and friendships. A volunteer is needed to chair a special committee to organize the Anniversary activities. This is a time-specific position for a celebration during 2021.
If you would like to volunteer for this celebration position or would assist as a member of the committee, please contact :
Fran Galbraith, Chair of the Volunteer Recruitment Committee
email@example.com 780 720-9333
With the updated website, ELLA has a new volunteer opportunity for a website curator.
The Edmonton Lifelong Learners Association (ELLA) is excited to launch a new communication platform for ELLA members and the general public.
The web curator has responsibility for the overall look of the website and keeping it current by:
- Updating the website with fresh content regularly, (at least every 90 days.
- Ensuring graphics and pictures are fresh and current.
- Posting some content that is informing and of general interest to members.
- Maintaining a calendar of when items are to be posted and circulating the calendar to the Board Committees
- Tracking the responsibilities of Board Committees to keep the website current by adding or deleting content
Requirements: The web curator is a member of the Marketing Committee. The curator should have solid communication skills, be a strong team player, and have the ability to work autonomously. Familiarity with a content management system would be desirable.
Send your resume to:
Fran Galbraith firstname.lastname@example.org 780 720-9333
Chair of the Volunteer Recruitment Committee