Parking Information for 2020 will be coming soon…
- University Parking Permits can be purchased online for $80 on a first-come-first-served basis, from April 8 to April 28, 2019. Individuals requiring handicap-accessible parking should purchase as early as possible and request Timms/Telus Car Park.
- Only confirmed registrants and instructors of ELLA Spring Session 2019 may apply for parking. Parking Services receives confirmation of registrant’s enrollment about 48 hours after Eventbrite® confirmation. Please contact ELLA office if Parking Services online system does not accept your ELLA/Eventbrite® email after April 8th.
- Instructors: Instead of an “ELLA/Eventbrite® email,” which you don’t have, please use the email address that you have been using to communicate with ELLA.
To purchase a parking permit
- Go to http://www.asinfo.ualberta.ca/ParkingServices.aspx. Click on the ‘Online Services’ tab. Continue to Manage Account →Guest Login → ‘retrieve account information’.
- Enter your ELLA/Eventbrite® email address, then click ‘Submit’. A password set-up will be sent to the email address you provided. Sign into the Guest Login using your ELLA/Eventbrite® email and password.
Click on ‘Permits’→’Get Permits’ and follow the directions to purchase. Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted as payment. Once your purchase has been processed you are done!
Please note, University parking permits are now virtual, you will not need to display a permit but you will have to ensure that all license plates using the virtual permit are added online to the permit itself.
Questions or Problems regarding your Parking Permit?
If you have problems or questions about your parking permit, contact Parking Services directly at 780-492-7275.