- University Parking Permits can be purchased online on a first come first served basis, from March 20 to April 13, 2018 for $78. Individuals requiring accessible parking should purchase as early as possible and request Timms/Telus Car Park. If you do not have a computer or you need help with your parking permit request, please call the ELLA Office at 780-492-5055.
- Only confirmed registrants of ELLA Spring Session 2018 may apply for parking. Parking Services receives confirmation of registrant’s enrolment about 48 hours after Eventbrite® confirmation. Please contact ELLA office if Parking Services online system does not accept your ELLA/Eventbrite® e-mail.
To purchase a parking permit
- Go to the U of A Parking website: http://www.asinfo.ualberta.ca/ParkingServices
- Choose ‘Online Services’
- Select ‘Get Permits’
- Choose ‘Guest Login’
- Use the link in this statement: If you have forgotten your customer account information, or if you have a parking permit and have not used this website, you may retrieve your account information.
- Use the email that ELLA provided to you and once the email is received you can change your password and login to purchase a permit.
- Click on Permits → Get Permits and follow the directions to purchase. Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted as payment. Once your purchase has been processed, the permit will be mailed to the address provided.
Questions or Problems regarding your Parking Permit?
If you have problems or questions about your parking permit, contact Parking Services directly at 780-492-7275.