Parking Information for 2021:
Information will be posted in the new year for the 2021 Spring Session
- University Parking Permits can be purchased online for $81.80 on a first-come-first-served basis, from April 1 to April 26, 2020. Individuals requiring handicap-accessible parking should purchase as early as possible and request Timms/Telus Car Park.
- Only confirmed registrants of ELLA Spring Session 2020 may apply for parking. Parking Services receives confirmation of registrant’s enrolment about 48 hours after Eventbrite. Please contact the ELLA office if Parking Services online system does not accept your ELLA/Eventbrite email after April 1, 2020.
- University parking permits are now virtual, you will not need to display a permit but you will have to ensure that all license plates using the virtual permit are added online to the permit.
To purchase a parking permit
- Go to http://asinfo.ualberta.ca/ParkingServices.aspx. Click on the ‘My Parking Account’ button to access the online portal. From there click on the ‘Manage Account’ button located on the picture at the top of the page – ‘Customer Authentication’- and click the appropriate tab. If you have a University of Alberta CCID and password, you may use the UAlberta Login button. If not, choose the Guest Login button.
- Follow the prompts to retrieve your account Continue to follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
- Visa, MasterCard and Amex are all accepted forms of payment. Once your purchase has been processed you are finished!
Questions or Problems regarding your Parking Permit?
If you have problems or questions about your parking permit, contact Parking Services directly at 780-492-7275.