General Notification for ALL Art Classes:
Important Note: As class sizes are limited, some prospective students may not be able to register as the class may be full. Therefore, do not purchase supplies until your registration in the class has been confirmed. Substituting other materials for the materials listed by the instructor is not recommended.
Cleaning Supplies Needed for ALL Art Courses:
- 2-3 plastic cloths to cover table and floor area. Options – shower curtain, tablecloth, garbage bags, or poly vapor barrier
- soap (liquid detergent or bar of Ivory soap) and scrub brush
- Water container –jar/jug/yogurt/margarine
- Appropriate clothing – smock/apron
- Rags or paper towels for hands and for cleaning up
Click on each course name to access the supplies needed. Coming soon…
Two art classes will be held downtown in Enterprise Square in the Faculty of Extension classrooms.
Check out the map: Extension Faculty Classroom Map