ELLA Board and committees are excited to announce return to University of Alberta on-campus learning for Spring Session May 2-20, 2022, a full three years after our last in-person session.
Here are the basics:
- Over 40 courses are offered, including options in Science, Humanities, Fine Arts, Art Instruction and Wellness & Leisure.
- Registration opens April 5 @10:30 a.m. and closes April 26 @ 6:00 p.m. Registrants must be 2021/22 ELLA members.
- Courses can be purchased as bundles of 1- 4 for $299 and run every day for the 15 days of Spring Session. Spring Session Timetable
- There is a $75 cancellation fee; all refunds will be completed by April 28.
- Noon Hour Presentations will be offered via Zoom for ELLA members who are not yet comfortable with in-person learning.
- ELLA's Health and Safety Committee will follow AHS and U of A guidelines and recommendations. Social distancing is encouraged when possible and class sizes will be adjusted for room capacity. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and masks.
- Parking information will be provided later. Campus is easily accessed by bus or LRT.
Please feel free to forward this to individuals 50+ who might be interested in joining ELLA for these fabulous learning opportunities.