1. Get a library card if you don’t have one.
2. Go to the epl.ca website.
3. Log in with your username or barcode and password
4. Find Lynda.com through the ELP website
5. Find the WordPress course
6. Take the course; Total time = 5.2 hours
Please let me know how easy or not, the process of logging in to the ELP site was and how easy and intuitive it was to find linda.com on the elp site and finding the WordPress course.
I would ask that you finish the course by Sep. 29th, 2016, 6:00 p.m.
We will then have a Skype meeting from 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., longer if needed.
Please let me know if the above works for you both.
I feel strongly that anyone on the IT Committee should have some prerequisites such as having taken the WordPress course. This is not to say that all committee members will be expected to be proficient in this area but to understand what the IT department is involved in and to help qualify their opinions when expressed. This statement needs to be further developed.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by ELLA IT.