General Notification for ALL Art Classes:
Important Note: As class sizes are limited, some prospective students may not be able to register as the class may be full. Therefore, do not purchase supplies until your registration in the class has been confirmed. Substituting other materials for the materials listed by the instructor is not recommended.
Cleaning Supplies Needed for ALL Art Courses:
- 2-3 plastic cloths to cover table and floor area. Options – shower curtain, tablecloth, garbage bags, or poly vapor barrier
- soap (liquid detergent or bar of Ivory soap) and scrub brush
- Water container –jar/jug/yogurt/margarine
- Appropriate clothing – smock/apron
- Rags or paper towels for hands and for cleaning up
Click on each course name to access the supplies needed.
EL 30: Exploring the Landscape in Watercolour – Instructed by Frances Alty-Arscott
EL 31: Science of Acrylics– Instructed by Samantha Williams-Chapelsky and Rick Rogers
EL 32: Learn to Carve Wood: Carving a Wood Spirit– Instructed by Laurie Wilson-Larson
EL 60: Beginning Sketching (Beginners Only, Please)– Instructed by Susanne Lamoureux
EL 61: Starting Out With Watercolours (Beginners Only, Please)– Instructed by Frank Haddock
EL 62: Fabric Surface Design Workshop – Instructed by Margie Davidson
Most art classes will be held downtown in Enterprise Square in the Faculty of Extension classrooms.
Check out the map: Extension Faculty Classroom Map